Mandraxe the Magician was on a Mission. But what was it? To save the world or to perform magic tricks at children's parties? He was too drunk to remember.....

Read the exciting adventures of a man out of this world and out of his box on a Mission to ..er.. well lets just say he's on a Mission, shall we?

Pages

May 26, 2010

Book 2 Chapter 1 : Enter McBoobs

This is where Mandraxe looks into the mirror again and realises he has grown manboobs through eating too much junk food. In the course of the adventures in Book 2, he realises the manboobs have magical properties.


Coming soon but not as soon as the other one i havent written yet.


H2H, Trott - I know youre the only two reading this but Im a bit busy at work and this is a long flash-back sequence of all the stuff Mandraxe has drunkenly forgotten but gets little jolts of memory breaking through eg The Burslem Klondyke Cowboys, Mandraxe's nemesis' synthetic life experiments, the Martian Nazis and Mandraxe's Alien hand Syndrome will be in there somewhere as will be a visit to is alcoholic priests incomprehensible sermon piped through a sound system that makes him sound like a Dalek delivered to Mandaxe, asleep, the mad wish-I-was in Pink Floyd organist and the little old lady with a fat grandson eating a cheeseburger and the yappy dog which shits on the church floor. If I can get someone jumping on a bouncy castle in running spikes I definitely will.

________________________________________________

12 comments:

  1. no way! Is that Phil Mickleson's secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Mandrake David Cameron?

    ReplyDelete
  3. manboobs do have magical properties, i carry one in my pocket where ever i go, i also have one in each room of my house to creata good energy flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you rub a wart on a manboob it makes it disappear...

    or so my fat uncle told me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. david blaine is planning to emerge himself in a giant manboob for 365 days... not even he knows why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. in african tribes manboob are fed to pregnant woman, to ensure their children live long and prosperous lives...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tape manboobs to my slippers as a child... and i could fly. but alas i flew to close to the sun and my manboob shoes sweated out their magical abilities... i fell and i was injured very bad... i have been in hospital since making up lies on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very similar thing happened to me i taped one big manboob to my arse and the sun had a day off so i had to traverse the heavens in a fiery chariot beaming my arse-mounted manboob down upon humanity when i slipped on a piece of banana skin left by that twat the sun god and i fell landing off the coast of mexico and the dinosaurs were wiped out but im recovering nicely now

    ReplyDelete
  9. how long do we have to freakin' well wait for book 2 chapter 2 (or book 3 chapter 1)? I'm on a pavement in a sleeping bag for 6 nights now, All I've got is a flask of tea, a 1/4 Mars Bar and a book.... waiting, waiting, waiting. I've read War & Peace 4 times already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I only the 2nd to read it then?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, here we are then September 2011 AD, is there any more coming or should I put the light out?

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry I'm not in at present to take your call. Please leave a message after the tone. If tone hasn't left a message, please leave one anyway.